I recently bought some clove oil because I know it’s a good natural remedy for tooth or gum pain. Since I went to the dentist and was advised to floss more, I have been doing just that but now my gums hurt like hell after flossing but especially after chewing anything. It sucks because my gums didn’t hurt until I started flossing more. So I bought some clove oil and I went online to look at just what those healing properties were so I had an idea besides what I think or thought I knew about it. I found that the information says that it has been used for many many years and in India it was used as a cavity healer/preventer. Does anyone have any more insight into this they could share with me?
Here are some of the links I looked at:Clove oil for Teeth issues and/or prevention or cure of cavities?, 100% based on 1 rating
- Teeth Issues on 80/10/10 – I feel it’s necessary to share this now in light of the hostility…
- Thoughts on Ginny messinas “How the health arguement fails veganism”
- Serious issues, fasting and long-term health concerns
- Article: Comparing the yields of organic and conventional agriculture
- 30bad can cure chronic kidney diesease look at “Rawberts” response.